My Research Rules is a presentation competition for Higher Degree Research and Honours students at JCU within the Division of Tropical Health and Medicine.
Friday 15th October presentations
from PhD, Masters and Honours students
8:30am - 4:00pm
JCU Clinical School, Townsville University Hospital
Note: Additional sessions will be added on Thursday 14th October, depending on registrations.
My Research Rules Details:
- Oral presentations (10-15min).
- Open only to DTHM Honours and HDR students (who have a significant research component to their project).
- Multiple prizes of up to $2500 (prize money will be transferred into winners JCU SSA or research account).
- Thursday 14th and 15th October from 9:00am, Clinical School at the Townsville University Hospital (COVID-19 restrictions dependent).
- Presentations may be delivered in person or Zoom, please indicate below if you will be joining via video.
- If you have any questions about registration or the event please contact us at email@example.com
EOI's are now open for presenters!
To register to present:
***CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION - FRIDAY 17 SEPTEMBER 2021***